Laser Hair Removal
laser hair removal
Shaving, waxing, epilating and other forms of hair removal can be costly and time-consuming. They can also irritate the skin, cause ingrown hairs and leave you with spots, bumps or scars.
Laser hair removal is the solution – it’s fast, simple and safe, removing excess hair without these unpleasant side effects.
It’s recommended by doctors as an effective treatment for hirsutism (excess hair growth in women with PCOS). Statistics show that after a full course of laser treatment, between 70% and 85% of targeted hair will be reduced or permanently removed.
Enjoy 20% off courses of six laser hair removal PLUS receive a complimentary bespoke clinical facial!
Why Choose Laser Chic?
- Specialists in laser hair removal, we are highly skilled and experienced and offer FREE informative consultation.
- We will never rush your appointment – we provide extra care and service when you book with us.
- We have exclusive, advanced laser protocols, meaning we can treat you on higher laser settings to give you optimal results.
- You will see the same practitioner, wherever possible, throughout your journey to become hair-free.
- We only use medical grade equipment (Duetto MT laser machine which offers Alexandrite for fair skin & Nd:YAG for dark skin), giving you the best possible results.
|Treatment Area||Single Session||Course of 6|
|Chin OR Jawline||£70|
|Upper Lip, Chin & Jawline||£130|
|Bikini (Full inc. Peri-Anal)||£165|
|Half Legs OR Full Arms||£195|
|Underarms & Bikini (Full)||£210|
|Full Back & Shoulders||£260|
Here’s Why 85% of Our Clients Rebook
Bespoke Clinical Facial
With every course of laser treatment
Why Consider Laser Hair Removal?
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Absolutely, laser hair removal is safe. The laser targets only the hair follicle, leaving the surrounding skin unharmed. You may experience some redness, but this should subside within 24 hours.
Is Laser Hair Removal Right For Me?
Treatment is safe on all skin types and colours, so it’s suitable for anyone looking for permanent, silky-smooth results. As the laser is attracted to the pigment of the hair follicle, the only consideration is whether your unwanted hair has enough pigment to be treated. Your practitioner will discuss this in your free consultation.
Where On My Body Can I Have This Treatment?
Anywhere there is hair with enough pigment to attract the laser light. Laser Hair Removal is safe and effective on the full body, even on sensitive areas.
How Long Does The Results Last?
The results from Laser Hair Removal treatment are permanent in most cases.
What Results Will I See?
The treatment is FDA approved to give permanent hair reduction of up to 90%. The darker your unwanted hair, the better it draws the energy of the laser beam to it, giving greater hair reduction. Your therapist will discuss your hair type and the results you can expect to see in your consultation.