Men Laser Hair Removal in Manchester
Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic For Men in Manchester
- Permanently reduce unwanted hair safely and feel confident in yourself. Statistics show that 70-85% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of laser hair treatments
- Laser hair removal is the only clinically proven treatment for the removal of unwanted facial and body hair gently, quickly and effectively with long-lasting results
- We treat men and women of all skin types and a wide range of areas on the body, from back and chest to face and neck
- It is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs; no more irritated skin and red bumps caused by those ingrown hairs
- We use Gold standard Duetto MT laser machine which has both Alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers to achieve the best results safely
Medical Grade Machine
Used in NHS Hospitals
All Skin Types
Gold Standard for Hair Removal
Safe & Accurate
Targets Hairs with Expert Precision
Why You Should Consider Laser Hair Removal Treatments
Laser hair removal requires a short term commitment to get long term results. Results aren’t instantaneous but once your course of treatments has been completed, you will not have to think about regular hair removal again.
Cost & Time Saving
Laser hair removal is Long term cost and time saving against traditional methods – on average, it takes 6 hours of laser hair removal to keep chest smooth vs 178 days of shaving.
No More Shaving or Waxing
Laser hair removal offers a convenient alternative to the hassle of regular shaving and waxing. A single course of treatment provides you with a permanent reduction in excess or unwanted hair growth.
Once It’s gone, it’s gone
Statistics show as much as 75% of the hair targeted by a course of Laser hair removal Treatments is permanently removed. So you’ll never be caught out by a stubbly shin or fuzzy beard again!
No More Ingrown Hair
Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs, leaving you to enjoy smooth, hairless skin all year round.
Whatever Your Reason May Be
Many people consider excess hair to be socially unacceptable whilst for others it creates hygiene issues or impairs sports performance. These factors can impact on your well-being & confidence! Laser hair removal treatments provide long-lasting results and beautifully smooth skin.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
The pigment in the hair follicle absorbs the light from the laser and converts it to heat. This heats the pigment and effectively destroys the cells that make the hair. This process stops the hair growth from that follicle since the cells producing the hair have been destroyed.
Traditionally, laser hair removal platforms have been restricted to delivering one laser wavelength at a time, either independently or sequentially. The Duetto MT combines Two Gold Standard lasers in one machine for superior laser hair removal results on all skin types. It uses Alexandrite (the best laser for lighter skin) and Nd:YAG laser (the safest laser for darker skin) BUT we can actually mix the two lasers together for even better results. This has been shown to overcome the most common limitations of laser hair removal procedures, enabling treatment on ALL skin types.
|Treatment Area||Single Session||Course of 6|
|Centre Brow OR Nose||£45|
|Abdomen OR Chest||£130|
|Half Legs OR Full Arms||£195|
|Full Back & Shoulders||£260|
|Full Back, Shoulders & Upper Arms||£310|
- Consultations and patch tests are Absolutely FREE
- Enjoy our Flexible Payment Options for laser hair removal.
- Pay as you go for each session
- Pay upfront for a course of six and receive 20% OFF
- Pay for a course of six in three instalments to spread the cost over a few months and receive 10% OFF
- 50% on first session
- 25% on second session
- 25% on third session
- Existing Client? Enjoy 30% OFF on a course of 3 top up sessions
Laser Hair Removal Before & After
Why Consider Laser Hair Removal?
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Absolutely, laser hair removal is safe. The laser targets only the hair follicle, leaving the surrounding skin unharmed. You may experience some redness, but this should subside within 24 hours.
Is Laser Hair Removal Right For Me?
Treatment is safe on all skin types and colours, so it’s suitable for anyone looking for permanent, silky-smooth results. As the laser is attracted to the pigment of the hair follicle, the only consideration is whether your unwanted hair has enough pigment to be treated. Your practitioner will discuss this in your free consultation.
Where On My Body Can I Have This Treatment?
Anywhere there is hair with enough pigment to attract the laser light. Laser Hair Removal is safe and effective on the full body, even on sensitive areas.
How Long Does The Results Last?
The results are permanent in most cases.
What Results Will I See?
The treatment is FDA approved to give permanent hair reduction of up to 90%. The darker your unwanted hair, the better it draws the energy of the laser beam to it, giving greater hair reduction. Your therapist will discuss your hair type and the results you can expect to see in your consultation.